Rustic decor and Christmas go so well together. That’s why we were so inspired when we started coming across lots of DIY rustic Christmas ornaments to make! There are so many cool tutorials for how to craft your own handmade Christmas ornaments inspired by rustic decor. Many of these projects use wood, cotton, wire and other rustic materials. You may even already have some of these materials in your house!
DIY Rustic Christmas Ornaments
Here is a list of the best rustic DIY Christmas ornaments. The tutorial instructions are linked below each image. Enjoy!
1. DIY Rustic Wood Bead Evergreen Ornament
2. DIY Twig and Wire Ornaments
3. DIY Jute String Mini Wreath Ornaments
4. DIY toilet paper roll star ornament
5. DIY Faux Rusted Metal Ornaments
6. DIY Wood Patchwork Star Ornaments
7. DIY Pinecone Bow Ornaments
8. Twine Ball Ornaments
9. DIY Snowflake Clothespin Ornaments
10. DIY Christmas Decorations Wooden Slice Doe Ornaments
11. DIY Mini Deer Pallet Ornament
12. Rustic Flannel Star Ornament
13. Rustic Wood Snowflake Ornament DIY
14. Mason Jar Lid Ornament
15. DIY Rustic Cinnamon Stick Ornaments
16. DIY Rustic Sweater Star Ornaments
17. DIY Rustic Planked Snowflake Ornament
18. DIY Glittering Birch Slice Ornaments
19. Rustic Wood Christmas Ornament Signs
20. DIY Stamped Burlap Ornaments
21. Rustic Twig Christmas Ornaments
22. DIY Rudolph Wood Slice Ornament
23. Rustic Fabric Ornaments
More Christmas Decorating Ideas
Looking for more rustic Christmas decor ideas? Check out a few of our popular holiday posts below for more great holiday decor.
Merry Christmas to you and your family!