Whether you’re looking to decorate for Christmas on a budget or you’re just a die-hard DIY crafter, this is the post for you. I came across so many wonderful DIY Christmas decorations on Pinterest that I had to share the best ones with you guys. Narrowing down this list was hard, I won’t lie!
These DIY decorations for Christmas are budget-friendly, yet they look amazing! These are great projects which can easily be completed in a short span of time with a small investment.
DIY Christmas Decorations
Hope you enjoy this list of the best DIY Christmas crafts!
1. Car in a Jar Snow Globe DIY Project
An adorable DIY project that the kids will surely love. These would make great gifts, too!
2. Christmas Tree Reindeer DIY
I would perch these little reindeer on my Christmas mantel…
3. DIY Christmas bulb advent calendar
A fun and festive way to count down the days until Christmas!
4. DIY Christmas Village Paper Houses
These fabulous paper houses would look beautiful on a credenza or the mantel!
5. DIY Christmas Village
Another take on the Christmas village – this time, inside a beautiful glass lantern.
6. DIY Gift Card Wreath
A creative way to present gift cards to your friends and family.
7. DIY Gingerbread House Decor
These gingerbread houses are perfect for adding some holiday spirit to your Christmas dining room!
8. DIY Rustic Log Candle Holders for Christmas
I love these rustic log candle holders because they can be used during fall and throughout winter as well!
9. DIY Wood Plank Wall Art
If you don’t want to spend money on Christmas wall art, then this project is for you!
10. Light-up Snowman Ornaments
These adorable snowman ornaments are super easy to make!
11. Christmas Snow Sleigh Shelf DIY Bathroom Decor
Pretend you live in the mountains with this DIY snow sleigh shelf – can be used anywhere in the house, but it sure does make for a festive Christmas bathroom!
12. Christmas Village Snow Globe Centerpiece DIY
This DIY Christmas centerpiece is sure to delight your guests for Christmas dinner!
13. DIY Bleached Pinecone and Cranberry Garland
Christmas Garland doesn’t have to be expensive – DIY it! You can use it on your staircase or mantel.
14. DIY Mason Jar Snow Globes for Christmas
These guys make perfect gifts, or keep them in your kitchen for yourself!
15. DIY Mini Christmas Tree Decor
16. DIY Rustic Ribbon Star Decor
I love the festive, yet patriotic feel to this rustic DIY ribbon star project.
17. DIY Snowfall Wreath
18. DIY Wood Slice Snowman Decoration
This wood slice is actually reversible!
19. DIY Light-up Christmas Sign
20. DIY Christmas Light Towels
21. DIY Paper Gingerbread Ornaments
22. DIY Poinsettia Christmas Tree Skirt
Keep it simple with this beautiful DIY red poinsettia tree skirt!
23. DIY Snow globe mason jar soap pump Christmas Decor
24. DIY Snowflake Ornaments
25. DIY Wood Joy Sign
26. Oversized Wood Holiday Ornament
27. Santa Log DIY
Such a cute idea for DIY outdoor decor for Christmas!
Hope these DIY decor projects have inspired you this holiday season. Have fun crafting your DIY home this Christmas!