If you’re a fan of fall, and a DIY lover, then this post is for you because today we’re sharing the most beautiful DIY fall decor projects you can do at home!
Grab a warm sweater and a pumpkin spiced latte, and start planning your fall home decor projects! There will be lots of dark oranges, deep reds, and faded yellows – all the beautiful outdoor colors that the fall season is known for!
DIY Fall Decor
From a wreath to a candle holder decoration to a festive garland, these DIY fall decor projects are sure to bring the autumn spirit into your home this season!
1. DIY Fall Wreath
Spruce up your front door for autumn with this beautiful DIY fall wreath.
2. DIY Fall Candle Wreath
A great way to spice up a boring candle in your fall home!
3. Pumpkin Pie Garland
4. Fall Lantern DIY Decor
5. DIY Farmhouse Pumpkin Bucket
6. DIY Pinecone Garland
Garlands are such versatile home decorations!
7. Fall Decor DIY Pumpkin Candle Holder
8. Gourd Candle Holders DIY
9. DIY Pallet Wood Pumpkins
10. DIY Hello Fall Sign for the Console Table
What a great way to welcome guests into your fall-inspired home!
11. DIY Apple Pie Soap
These make great gifts for any fall birthdays you have coming up!
12. DIY Book Page Apple Craft
I love the rustic feel of this fall decorating craft idea.
What are your favorite DIY Fall decor projects and crafts? Let us know in the comments!
More DIY Fall Decorating Ideas
- 19 DIY Fall Garlands that are Easy & Inexpensive to Make!
- 30 DIY Fall Signs for the Home
- 55 DIY Fall Wreaths that are Easy and Inexpensive to Make
- 10 Cozy Fall Bedroom Decor Ideas
Pin this for later: