The spookiest time of year is upon us and if you’re looking for the best Halloween decorations from Amazon then we’ve got you covered. From skeletons to black gauze, there are so many affordable Halloween decorations you can shop from the country’s largest e-commerce retailer.
Your favorite Halloween home decor ideas must include at least a few of these spooky objects and accents! Whether you like spiders or ghosts, there’s sure to be a new idea for you here amongst these dark and creepy decorations. Add these decorations to your collection for sure.
Halloween Decorations from Amazon
Here is our selection of the most spooky Halloween decorations you can buy from Amazon according to the reviews and prices!
1. A simple yet cute spooky ghost throw pillow for the living room or bedroom
2. A set of remote-controlled flameless candles to create a spooky mood at home.
3. A 56-piece scary bats wall sticker set that comes with double-sided foam tape.
4. A set of full-body human skeleton decorations for putting in accent chairs or dining chairs!
5. A black LED-lit Halloween Birch Tree which operates on batteries! The perfect centerpiece.
6. Black and gold pumpkins to use around the house
7. A black cat candle that melts as it burns to reveal a creepy cat skeleton.
8. A black maple leaf garland to string around your fireplace mantel.
9. A black and white cotton buffalo check throw blanket to toss on the sofa or accent chair.
10. “Happy Halloween” kitchen floor mats to keep the kitchen festive!
11. This is a great 5-pack Halloween decoration set that includes a fireplace mantel drape, round table cover, lace table runner, cobweb lampshade decoration, and lastly a 60-piece bat wall cut-outs.
12. A 5-foot hairy giant spider for indoor or outdoor use!
13. A 200-inch long creepy black gauze cloth for decorating large areas of the home!
14. A 3 pack of hanging skeleton Grim Reaper ghosts with skull heads and ripped black garments.
15. A set of four rustic Halloween throw pillow covers.
More Spooky Decor Ideas
Remember if you want to save money, our list of DIY Halloween decor ideas will help you get the spooky look for less. You don’t need to spend a lot of money on Halloween. Plus, get inspired by these other spooky decorating ideas from our site: