The holiday season will be here before you know it, and that means it’s time to start decorating! If you’re looking to add some festive flair to your home’s walls, you’ll want to check out some of the top Christmas wall decor picks this year.
I’ll share some of my favorite wall décor finds that will help spread holiday cheer throughout your home. From classic Christmas signs to unique winter wall art, these are the best Christmas wall decorations you need to shop for this season!
I’ll cover a range of styles and prices, so you’re sure to find something that fits your taste and budget. Get ready to deck your halls in style with these fun and festive wall décor ideas! Let’s take a look at the trendiest and most tasteful ways to decorate your walls for Christmas this year.
Best Christmas Wall Decor & Artworks
When it comes to Christmas home decor, you can’t forget about your walls! These lovely Christmas wall decor and art ideas will create a beautiful visual for any guests you have over to your home this holiday season. From wall decals to wooden signs to festive art, there are lots of different holiday wall decorations to choose from to cheer up your home’s walls.
Here is our selection of Christmas wall decor and art!
Here are some great examples of fun and festive Christmas wall decor to liven up your home for the holidays:
- A vintage sled decked out with pine garland, red berries and poinsettias. Leaning against the wall or hung up, it makes a perfect focal point.
- A plaid ribbon wreath with classic Christmas colors like red, green and gold. Adorn it with pinecones, holly leaves or a big plaid bow.
- A gallery wall with framed photos, Christmas cards, string lights and artwork featuring winter and holiday themes.
- A set of reindeer or snowflake prints in black, white and silver for some modern farmhouse style.
- A wooden sign or metal art that spells out “Merry Christmas” or “Joy to the World.” Add Christmas greenery around it.
- Faux taxidermy like a bull or stag head decked out in fairy lights and jingle bells for fun statement piece.
- A classic red stocking hung with care on a pretty wall hook or decorative hanger.
- A wall Christmas tree made from mounted branches, strung with lights and ornamented with red bows or baubles.
- A holiday quote, poem or Bible verse framed or painted directly onto the wall in calligraphy.
- A canvas print or wall mural featuring a beautiful winter landscape or snowy forest scene.
The options are endless for infusing festive flair into your walls and making a design statement this Christmas!
Styling a Christmas Gallery Wall
I love how Katie decorated her entryway for Christmas using a gallery wall of Christmas-themed wall decorations, signs, and art.
Here are some tips for styling a Christmas-themed gallery wall:
Incorporate Christmas colors like red, green, gold, white and silver. Use these colors in artwork, frames, prints, photos, etc.
Feature Christmas photos of friends, family, kids and pets. Capture some festive moments throughout the season to display. Mix up frame sizes and styles. Include a variety of frame shapes, colors and textures for visual interest. You can thrift stores or DIY some frames.
Hang a Christmas wreath as the focal point. Flank it with art, holiday cards, string lights, etc.
Display Christmas cards received over the years. Line them up in patterned rows or a collage style. Add pops of plaid, snowflakes, trees, ornaments and other Christmas motifs. Look for prints, wall art and decor with these classic symbols.
Use decorative holiday wall hooks to hang stockings. Opt for hooks in different styles like nutcrackers, sleighs, trees.
Incorporate greenery like pine sprigs, eucalyptus or holly. Use it to make mini wreaths or garlands for the gallery wall. Hang string lights along or around the gallery wall for a cozy glow. Go for classic white or multicolor. Layer in textiles like stockings, pillows, a knitted blanket or tree skirt for texture.
The key is creating an artful arrangement with visual appeal. Mix and match designs, textures, colors and sizes for a festive Christmas gallery wall!
Keep reading our latest posts for more Christmas decorating ideas!