If you’re lucky enough to have a fireplace in your home to cozy up to all winter long, then there’s a good chance you’ll want to decorate the mantel for Christmas! Even if you don’t have a fireplace, a faux mantel can still be decorated in the holiday spirit. The great thing about mantels is that they are eye-level which means you and your guests can get a good luck at the festive holiday decor you put on top.
Christmas Mantel Decor
Here are the best ideas for decorating your mantel for Christmas!
1. White Cableknit Stockings Christmas Mantel
2. Traditional Christmas Mantel Decor
3. Flocked Garland Christmas Mantel
4. French Vintage Christmas Mantel
5. Painted Wood Christmas Mantel
6. Farmhouse Christmas Mantel Decor
7. Christmas Mantel with TV
8. Gold Reindeer Christmas Mantel
9. Advent Calendar Mantel
10. Fresh greenery, white stockings, gold mirror Christmas Mantel
11. Silver and White Christmas Mantel
12. Evergreen Christmas Mantel
13. White Christmas Mantel with Gold Mirror
14. Christmas Mantel with Wood Clock
15. Christmas Mantel with Red Ornaments
16. Christmas Mantel with Christmas Tree
17. Christmas Mantel with Red Barn Door and White Stockings
18. Vintage White and Green Christmas Mantel
19. Gingerbread Houses Christmas Mantel
20. Baby it’s Cold Outside Christmas Mantel with Checkered Stockings
21. Faux Christmas Mantel Decor
22. Holiday Greenery Wreath Display
23. Minimal Christmas Mantel
As you can see, there are so many ways to decorate your mantel for the holiday season. The mantel is often the focal point of the home, and so it deserves special attention. I hope these ideas have inspired you to create the best Christmas fireplace setting for your friends and family. Most of all, have fun decorating your mantel for Christmas!
Merry Christmas from the entire Curated Interior team! Happy new year, too.