Instead of spending money on pricey Thanksgiving decorations, why not get crafty with these 16 Thanksgiving DIY Decor projects? From a beautiful gratitude tree, to a turkey DIY place card holder, to a beautiful wreath, these fall-inspired Thanksgiving DIY projects are sure to impress your guests this November! You could even do some of these with your guests to keep them entertained while your Thanksgiving meal is prepared.
1. Give Thanks Thanksgiving Buffet Station Decor
2. DIY Thanksgiving Acorn Napkin Rings
3. Floating candles in cranberries DIY
For this DIY, you can fill a jar of any size with water, add cranberries and gently place votives in the water so they float. Use a grill lighter like this one to light each flame.
4. DIY Messages and Place Cards
5. DIY Thanksgiving Pallet sign: Give Thanks
6. DIY Chalkboard Menu Pumpkins
7. Gourd and Apple Candle Holders
8. DIY Basket Wreath for Thanksgiving
9. DIY Brown Paper Table Runner
10. Gratitude Tree DIY Thanksgiving Project
11. DIY Rustic Twig Table Runner
12. DIY Pumpkin Vase
13. Thanksgiving DIY pallet project
Couldn’t find the instructions for this one, but those who are good with pallets should be able to figure out how to make this beautiful Thanksgiving pallet turkey!
14. DIY Thanksgiving Turkey Place Card Holder
15. DIY Fall Leaf Streamers using fishing line
16. Fall Thankful Tree
What are your favorite DIY Thanksgiving decor crafts to make?